"Deadstar" Episode III "Deadstar" Episode III

This reminds me of something I would expect from like a.... PS 1 game, maybe even a PS2 game for the video, It's good, but the characters move a bit.... stiff.

Wapeach Wapeach

WaDaisy reminds me of a Crack-whore.... This was ever so amusing, had to add it to favorites due to the hilarity of the the whole thing.... Except the opening... the opening was a little too Try-Hard at Humor.

Samination responds:

I'll try harder.

SegwayOfTheDead - Reviews SegwayOfTheDead - Reviews

It amused me for.... a Mere 5 seconds. Realized the "Attempted" joke from the start, figured I would be nice and play along, got bored, moved on.

Evil-Dog responds:

you didn't really get bored and moved on, you took the time to express your opinion
you spent more time reviewing it than watching it, it seems, which is weird

People People

I think this was a way of saying "Friends will be friends until they get in to a relationship.... then they will stop existing in your world." Blah,.... thanks for reminding me that people care more about their love life then friendship.

Reunion Reunion

Asked me to download a "Unity Web Player" Not Happening sorry!

Pokemon Tower Defense 2 Pokemon Tower Defense 2

this is already starting out to be even better then the 1st one, which I loved.

trees trees

I think you could have

sang louder, and made the music blend better, your style kinda reminds me of Grizzly Bear.

Apparition Apparition

Well congrats on the front-paged and such, this is great just like all your other pieces tend to be, I'm surprised you don't get front-paged more often though :D

Carrion responds:

This is like the third time I've been front paged.

Candid Self Portrait Candid Self Portrait

Added to Favorites, this is just pure perfection in the eyes of Any Cyber-minded individual! :D Amazing job on the whole thing :D

1600 responds:

thanks! :)

Zelda Zelda

This entire thing is amazing, with every bit being quite amazing, however the one point (which can sometimes be the main focal point and the one thing my eyes always go to) is the face. It's.... not as good as it could have been.

BiffTheTimid responds:

I made her face based of mine only with female features. You calling me ugly bro?