People People

I think this was a way of saying "Friends will be friends until they get in to a relationship.... then they will stop existing in your world." Blah,.... thanks for reminding me that people care more about their love life then friendship.

Reunion Reunion

Asked me to download a "Unity Web Player" Not Happening sorry!

Pokemon Tower Defense 2 Pokemon Tower Defense 2

this is already starting out to be even better then the 1st one, which I loved.

Globs Globs

this is just now showing up on Newgrounds???

it's been on Facebook for like 2 years now! I think either you are a little behind on the uptake or you stole this thinking noone would notice.

Shmusicup Shmusicup

WOOT!!!

A game that lets me pick my own song instead of a cheap knock-off or some stupid self-made garage-band song

Tzai responds:

Hello silversunned, great that you enjoyed the game!

Pokemon Tower Defense Pokemon Tower Defense

I just....

Can't stop playing! and I wait in major anticipation for every single update! (yes I have issues that way....) but I must know, how long until it's fully complete?

The only major down-fall is this: I HATE LEVEL CAPS!!!! *sigh* you don't really feel like your progressing anymore once you hit that level cap

Mutate the Labrat 2 Mutate the Labrat 2

The way you have this laid out...

Really bugs the SHIT out of me... you should have it so that the inventory is bigger, you should be able to access the storage through the creation screen, the monster fighting is way to unpredictable (for you have no levels labeled for the wild creatures) I mean, there's just too much wrong for this to be right in my books.

Super PSTW Action RPG Super PSTW Action RPG

This was amusing for sure! :D :D

It's funny how it's a parody of an RPG and explains pretty much Every story-line of Every RPG that's like that, However I must also admit that LOLOL space-bar FTW for sure :D :D

Flash Element TD Flash Element TD

It was Fun! :D

however it would be very handy if the bosses had Health-bars so you could see just how much you've taken from them before they breach your defenses

Bowling Alley Defense Bowling Alley Defense

This is the most annoying game I have EVER played

OK so the ball moving so fast back and forth make it IMPOSSIBLE to aim right, and the beginning video was rather lame.