"Deadstar" Episode III "Deadstar" Episode III

This reminds me of something I would expect from like a.... PS 1 game, maybe even a PS2 game for the video, It's good, but the characters move a bit.... stiff.

Wapeach Wapeach

WaDaisy reminds me of a Crack-whore.... This was ever so amusing, had to add it to favorites due to the hilarity of the the whole thing.... Except the opening... the opening was a little too Try-Hard at Humor.

Samination responds:

I'll try harder.

SegwayOfTheDead - Reviews SegwayOfTheDead - Reviews

It amused me for.... a Mere 5 seconds. Realized the "Attempted" joke from the start, figured I would be nice and play along, got bored, moved on.

Evil-Dog responds:

you didn't really get bored and moved on, you took the time to express your opinion
you spent more time reviewing it than watching it, it seems, which is weird

Cow Lick Cow Lick

I think I spent more time watching credits than actual video... That was rather annoying.,

Cheap Joke Cheap Joke

I'm.... Not sure.... about humanity anymore...

Dead Girl Strip Club Dead Girl Strip Club

that was so fucked up! OMG! but... I.... Just.... Couldn't Look away! WTF!

M&L: Ultimate Attack M&L: Ultimate Attack

The poor moon, all it ever did was exist.... then stupid Marion and Luigi had to come along and fuck everything up...

GARFIELD FALSH COLLAB 2!! GARFIELD FALSH COLLAB 2!!

Some of these were just absolutely Terrible.... I think there really should be a standard for flash pieces that get put in a Collab.

TmsT responds:

You'll be happy to know that your wish was fulfilled! The standard was: "Is this better than the comic it was based on? If yes, then include in collab."

Voyeur School Voyeur School

Meh.,... being disturbing with your animations is one thing, attempting to be Edgy while being disturbing at the same time... Not a fan, it just doesn't match, and you end up with subject matter that is just Completely obscure.

The Super Rope Solution The Super Rope Solution

It's a shame that this is how Americans are getting these days... Always looking for that ONE solution so we can get more and more lazy...